From our youth to our seniors, from generation to generation, we must continue to protect Cecil County priorities. Under County Executive Danielle Hornberger’s leadership, we have been:
- Cutting taxes year after year and giving many residents an additional tax refund, to make Cecil County THE place to live, work, enjoy, and retire.
- Creating and attracting good jobs, from defense manufacturing to tourism/conference activities. We have been recruiting and expanding businesses, while raising local salaries of county employees, public safety officials, and others who working hard for you.
- Making our streets safer, fighting for Second Amendment protection, promoting opportunities for veterans, and standing strong behind our law enforcement and public safety personnel.
- Ensuring responsible development that restricts warehouse building and helps protect the rural beauty and character of Cecil County.
- Increasing the number of teachers in our public schools, directing tremendous funding to school construction and capital projects, increasing safety of our schools, and demanding more parental involvement and influence in teaching materials and curriculum.
- Working with our State and federal leaders to bring more funding and programs to Cecil County.
As a mother, former educator, and active member of the community, I will preserve our values, maintain our legacy of putting Cecil County’s families first, and protect our rural beauty.
Danielle, thank you for lowering our taxes, expanding job opportunities, and making Cecil County a better place for our families and businesses. Please sign me up to get updates on your campaign and what I can do to make Cecil County a better place to live, work, and retire!